Friday, July 5, 2013

My Story After A Heart Attack


I had a severe incident of a heart attack last March 9, 2012 at around 9:30 am. I had severe chest pain and difficulty in breathing. I was rushed to the emergency room of the hospital and was under the care of my cardiologist. It really almost caused my life. I found out that some of my arteries from my heart have atherosclerotic plaques. My blood sugar count was 240. I was confined at the Cardiovascular Unit (similar to ICU) of the hospital and stay there for 10 days. I was released later on March 19, 2012. I refused to undergo angioplasty.

My cardiologist informed me that after my heart attack, some of my heart cells were damaged. Since angioplasty would not address the regeneration of new cells and would also not take out the plaques from the arteries, I declined to have the medical procedure on me. This was the time that I thought of stem cell nutrition. What if I could increase the amount of circulation stem cells from within? Could there be a chance to rebuild new heart cells? 

On the day of my discharge form the hospital, March 19, I immediately started taking 2 servings of StemRelease a day (3 capsules per serving or a total of 6 capsules per day) together with my medication. 

By June, 2013 I was back to work. It was about this time that I consulted another cardiologist who is also into alternative medicine. He told me to continue taking StemRelease and asked me to undergo sessions of Bio Resonance and to include some other food supplements. By September, my cardiologist told me to take out all of my medications after a series of laboratory tests and consultations. My cardiologist remarked that my recovery from a massive heart attack (though not yet complete) was so far the fastest among his patients.

Up to now I still continue consuming 2 servings of StemRelease and still see my doctor at least every 4-6 months.

I am not saying that the damaged cells of my heart was totally rebuilt by my stem cells... but at least there is hope that this could happen over time. I am aware that this would not happen overnight. So far stem cell nutrition seems to work for my fast recovery.

Thank God for the discovery of StemRelease as a stem cell enhancer and for our own adult stem cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment